Mostly books, sometimes other bits.

23rd August...

Clothes to Covet…

Winter might not have officially set in, but in cloudy Wakefield last week you could have been forgiven for thinking it was already October.

Not that I’m complaining. I have long given up hope of any August sun in Yorkshire, and it doesn’t matter too much, because there are a lot of things I like about autumn. Being an enormous geek, the end of August always made me happy because it meant I could go out and buy new shoes and a new fluffy pencilcase, usually complete with a novelty set of erasers.

Aside from the excitement of new stationary sets this time of the year also brings beautiful clothes, of course.

My lunch hour proved the perfect opportunity to browse the new A/W collections, despite the fact that Wakefield Ridings Centre was hardly a shopper’s paradise. The Topshop, Bank and River Island, however (yes, I am a high street whore) were surprisingly impressive.

So, courtesy of Wakefield Ridings (oh, the unquestionable glamour!) here are the clothes that I will be coveting this season………..

No comments:

Post a Comment